Visitors who are planning on attending the Passover & Passion of Christ Celebration on April 14-16 in Brentwood, TN can use this link to register themselves and their families. This is very helpful as we plan seating, food and other logistical details.
PASSOVER 2017 SCHEDULE
- PASSOVER 2017 SCHEDULE
- Wednesday, April 12th - 6pm You Can Overcome Show
- Thursday DAYTIME, April 13th - 11:30-1 Cafe Open for Lunch
- Thursday EVENING, April 13th - Fellowship Gathering for New Members and Out-of-Towners at Ashlawn. Attire for the event is dressy. The Youth will meet at the church building at 6pm as well.
- Friday DAYTIME, April 14th – Passover Registration, Outdoor Cookout, and Fellowship all will take place at the Church Building.
- Friday EVENING, April 14th – Church doors open at 5pm, Testimonies begin at 5:30pm, and the official Assembly begins at 6pm. Bring Palm Branches, Attire is Dressy, Appetizer/Dessert Reception to follow (please bring unleavened appetizers and desserts…as well as soft drinks and wine)
- Sabbath MORNING, April 15th – Fellowship Hall opens at 10:00am for Fellowship, Coffee, and Unleavened Breakfast Sweets. We will then move into the Sanctuary for an Assembly at about 10:45am. Bring Palm Branches. Attire is Dressy.
- Sabbath EVENING, April 15th–
- Church Doors open at 4:00pm, Testimonies begin at 4:30pm, and the official Assembly begins at 5:00pm. Bring Palm Branches. Attire is Formal. The “Lamb, Unleavened Bread, and Bitter Herbs” will be available on a table in the Fellowship Hall for you and your family as the Celebration continues after our Assembly Dismissal.
- Sunday MORNING, April 16th – Church Doors open at 9:30am, Testimonies (and the official Assembly) begin at 10:00am. Bring Palm Branches. Attire is Dressy.
- Sunday EVENING – weather depending.... The OUTDOOR Concert, Testimonies, and Fellowship Time begins at 6:00pm. Bring Palm Branches. Attire is Casual
We praise God for the opportunity to gather at this time and look forward to a Spirit-filled, blessed time of worship, testimony and teaching. If you are a visitor and have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call the office 800-844-5208